Bright Creations is a product development company. With a 10 year track record, we build products, apps and solutions which have been used by companies globally including Google, Porsche, Du, EFG Hermes, MBC, Mall of Arabia and Americana.
Bright Creations are looking for a keen accountant that's great with numbers to join our team.
- Book-keeping for all office accounts including invoices, payments, expenses, petty cash, ledgers, payroll and more.
- Prepare payroll alongside the HR department and senior management
- Generate and send out invoices (soft and hard copies) to clients in the earliest possible time for the invoice in collaboration with the project management team based on contract.
- Follow up on client invoices and ensure payment on time
- Manage expenses and ensure all entries are added in a timely manner
- Reconcile bank accounts and safe daily
- Provides current financial information to management by analyzing accounting data
- Responsible for preparing financial reports and statements and supporting required schedules for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Managing vendor database and information
All work will be done on Quickbooks, and MS office.
- Bachelors in Commerce, Accounting or Finance related degree.
- 1-3 year's work experience in accounting/finance working with Egyptian authorities.
- Advanced Level of all MS Office Applications, specifically:
MS Excel (Advanced) – Vlookups, Charts, etc.
- Proficiency in:
Accounting Packages - (preferably Quickbooks)
Database management (Vendors, clients)
- Good command of English.