Senior UI/UX Designer
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.", Steve Jobs
Bright Creations is a product development company. With a 10 year track record, we build products, apps and solutions which have been used by companies globally including Google, Porsche, Du, EFG Hermes, MBC, Mall of Arabia and Americana.
Bright Creations are passionate about great UX/UI and it's in everything we do. We don't deliver things that don't work and look like it's never been done before.
As a designer, you'll be working within our UX team with several engineering teams delivering products and platforms that have an impact globally.
What kind of things you'll be doing:
- Brainstorming new features for existing products or new products
- Designing the product vision from a UX perspective with the product team
- Designing the full UX of a platform including:
- Identifying personas
- Matching features to personas
- Storyboards & flows of the platform
- Design the full UI of the platform including theme, colours, icons, typography and more
- Looking at user friction of the application to make iterative adjustments to design to improve user retention and improve user growth
- Being the go-to person for UX/UI on the project for questions and updates needed
- An absolute passion for great UX - thinking of the user at all times
- Applied Art Bachelor degree, Computer Science or related degree
- 4+ years of work experience in UI/UX design, mobile or web design.
- Advanced Level of all Creative Package Applications:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Must have experience using wireframing tools including either Balsamiq or Adobe XD
- Excellent visual detail
- Be ready to show portfolio of projects
- Understanding of the difference between UX & UI, and the stages when each are needd
- Knowledge of the latest trends and tools